Lion Intoxilizer 8000 Breath Alcohol Evidential Instrument
Price: Please call for latest pricing (08) 8379 3979
Evidential Breath Alcohol Analysis
As used in police evidential breath alcohol testing.
The Lion Intoxilizer® 8000 is an evidential breath alcohol analyser used by law enforcement and private organisations. The infrared sampling unit uses both 3 and 9 micron technology making it fast and accurate – with no secondary sensor to replace, or to become mismatched.
The easy to read display gives clear instructions and information messages making it easy to use with minimal training requirements.
The 8000’s small, lightweight case, with integrated handle and foldaway keyboard, is designed for easy transportation and use in mobile screening stations: yet the instrument’s ergonomic design means it’s also suited for stationary applications. It can be powered by mains power, a 12 volt DC system, or using its own internal (rechargeable) battery.
Full details of every breath test are recorded to the powerful, expandable test memory. Results can be printed out or downloaded to PC.
Each unit is supplied with a 12 Volt DC Cable, 100 mouthpieces, calibration certificate, mains power cable, 2 rolls of printer paper, 2 operator handbooks, 2 year warranty.
- Internal Modem
- External Printer
- Magnetic Stripe Reader: for ID cards and driver licences
- Custom software: on special request, subject to agreement
- Gas Delivery Port: for use with an external gas system
- Wet-Bath Simulator: integral, with digital temperature readout
- Dry-Gas Simulator: fully enclosed system, integral to main case
- Disposable mouthpieces with non-return (anti-suckback) valve, individually wrapped
- Printer paper: high print quality thermal sensitive paper, with long archival property; supplied in packs of 20 roll